Monday, January 4, 2010

First Things First


First I have to thank the dear Wasem family for making this the best Christmas away from home as possible. There were too sweet to me. The entire family (including the Grandparents) took me in and made me feel loved. The Wasem family did a great job humoring my desire to see all of Germany. They took me to castles, showed me the Berlin, Munich, and Trier. They dove to the airport on their Christmas day to pick me up and when seeing me off woke up at 4am to make me breakfast. They even let me spend one day feeling like I was in Ashland again (that post coming soon). And above all, they went on too many long and cold English tours.

I love this family. My heart is filled with gratitude to have them as a permanent part of my life now. I cried so hard when I had to leave them. They really went out of their way for me. They have a special place in my heart and I will never forget the true kindness they showed me on my first Christmas alone. Thank you Wasem family for being examples of selflessness and true love to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment