Friday, September 11, 2009

Meet My Italian Girls

Meet Yael



Yael loves people. She is the sweetest bright and cheerful young girl who loves practically everyone. She is quite the artist and spends much of her time outside drawing scenes from her yard. The most impressive thing about Yael is that at a young age she already enjoys thinking through problems. I have not seen this girl give up yet…even if the solution takes her an hour to reach (making pop-out cards the other day was a long and slightly painful process).


Meet Daphne



Daphne is an Italian Chloe Skillman. She loves to organize activities, demonstrate craft making, pick the next activity, and carefully plan out the bedtime schedule. She is also a computer whiz who has already helped me on a few occasions. She is a remarkable self-taught gymnast who is thrilled to begin real lessons next week with her sisters.

Meet Joy



Joy has some spunk. Like a true Italian she lives to play soccer. Last Friday at Shabbat, the family started a game of soccer. Joy’s quick feet and fast body maneuvered her way around the yard with the ball scoring multiple goals and beating some of her older cousins (which she proudly reminded them). Although she is living in an extremely fashion conscious world, she could care less about what she is wearing. Most of the time she can be caught in knee high socks and tennis shoes.


We are having so much fun. The girls are constantly reminding me that we are now sisters. I am loving every minute of being with them. I can’t wait to see the growth that takes place this year in their academics, tennis, piano, gymnastics, and English. These sweet girlies are completely precious.







2 comments:

  1. Those girls are beautiful! I love reading your blogs (don't stop). I miss seeing you. But you will be glad to know that I got Mr. T to clean off his desk!! Can you believe that? Do the girls speak English?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe will be glad to know she's got a Roman twin! Looks like the girls are amazing and fun! Toss another coin into Trevi Fountain for me!

    ReplyDelete